Monday, November 24, 2008

I spread myself too thin.

motherfuckers, get the hell out of my way.

so many things to do. so little time. ppl say mother count their time by seconds.. I'm not yet a mother I'm already counting time by MINUTES! I finding myself saying this in my head so many times..

" 5 more minutes and I can reach CC! "
" 5 more minutes to start class.. can chiong wan! (running up the hill from dover mrt) "
" 3 minutes to ComTech closing.. WALK FASTER! "
" eh! late liao la.. 9minutes pass already.. dont want go for meeting? "
" aiyah! suay la.. miss train by 1 minute.. "

and many many more... !!! zzz one day I could achieve alotalot things... and one 24hour can make me feel as if it's been 3days ago.. lol ppl tot I crazy.. but seriously.. I couldnt take another day like this anymore.. If my body were to allow, I would have fainted long time ago.. for the past 6 weeks of constant laosai-ing, stomache, headache, head spinny, chest pain, losing hair, dandruff, flu, cough, sorethroat, mood swings... and not to mention vomitting.. maybe if I could survive this, I could work for a magazine.. =)

I dont want to be SKINNY! I just want to have tonned body. skinny bellydance doesnt look as nice and as seductive as fleshy ones.. so I'm keeping my fats! just be more tonned.. =)

BELLY DANCE = DESTRESS.
YOGA = ADD STRESS.
JEFF = DESTRESS.
FRIENDS = MOMENTARILY. WHERE?
FAMILY = STRESS. PARENTS = STRESS. SISTERS = DESTRESS.

just had a game of my FAVOURITE MONOPOLY in malay edition.. =D long time no read malay.. abit weird.. anyway, I made profit and win the game. from 10k to 33k and it's just been less than 3hours? I simply love this game to the core!

today went to buy a gold necklace.. =D
916gold man. suay buy it now.. cause gold price very very DAMN FUCKING HIGH!
choose a simple modern key type.. and a super blingbling goldchain that eats 300++ figure. u can guess how heavy is the gold. I prefer the other pendant, which eats 100++ so I didnt buy tt.. nicer but faster dirty.. =\ total present for my 21st = 408$ =D

initially was asking parents to sponsor me bellydance advance as my bday gift.. but since the gold is so FUCKING expensive.. cant liao lo.. still have party le? so since ALL OF MY VIP BUDDIES CANT MAKE IT AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO EVEN SHYT IN THE TOILET AND HAVING TO LOSE 300PLUSPLUS AGAIN ON A PARTY WHICH I WOULD NEVER GAIN BACK.. i dont see a point in making this party work. so yah. just eating out with my family will do.

I'm blogging cause I'm still doing my work ( not fun work ) till NOW.. and I'm having lesson with the DIRECTOR FOR DSMIT sitting in for lesson. ftw man! zzz. the lesson is 8am! gosh. I have to wake up at what? 5am?! siao


wanna know what's my wishlist?

Wii
MONOPOLY
Bellydance Advance course! ( better if can sponsor me to study it in a proper school =x )
JohnLittle voucher
BB cream!


actually.. I have everything I need.. just cant stop myself from shopping so much.. damaging my wallet.. haix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home